Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Hardest Man

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Nice tash.

When I was a doorman I had a rule of no wispy tashes. He would have been sent away.
    I have the same rule... Hahaha!

Not gonna lie I am hooked on this shit! Not sure why this was in a ring. As the fights have been in a different format. Much preferred the underground dojo vibe to the first fight.
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

This mans pretty hard, harder that those wannabees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYIQ8g--WE

I live for these videos
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post

I live for these videos
    Any show / production company or gym that matches these 2 opponent's should be ashamed of themselves. It was fun to watch when it was 2 delusional chavs. But an MMA instructor vs. an uneducated wannabe is wrong.

Please shoot and submit without throwing a single shot.

Have a feeling this is perhaps a really good troll job. If not then this is bad for MMA if an MMA fighter completes unless against other MMA fighters of the same weight.

I cant Believe Gale gets so much stick he has done all that has been asked of him so far even made his last opponent quit on his stool. Say anything you wish about Gale but he is willing to mix it up and and does not seem to be backing away from Walker. Walker has everything to lose from this fight Sam has nothing and that could be Dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    I cant Believe Gale gets so much stick he has done all that has been asked of him so far even made his last opponent quit on his stool. Say anything you wish about Gale but he is willing to mix it up and and does not seem to be backing away from Walker. Walker has everything to lose from this fight Sam has nothing and that could be Dangerous.
    Hahaha! True but come on? Walker is a man & Sam still a boy and by no means a young Vitor Belfort. Credit where it is due he looked ok against his first opponent. But we all see amateur guys from gyms up and down the country each weekend who would eat poor Sam for breakfast.
    Last edited by DOORMANMATT; 16-07-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Double post....
    Last edited by DOORMANMATT; 16-07-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post

I live for these videos
    Hardestman and Mikey Tiger!