Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What weight is Anthony Johnson going to compete?

Default What weight is Anthony Johnson going to compete?

Dana has already come out to say he's a young, super talented kid but he can't make weight for shit, although he looked good at Heavyweight he looked bloated, if he fights at 205 and continued his run of form, surely Dana would come back for him?

Yeah I think he will end up back in the UFC, just needs to have a run at 205, defo seems the best weight for him.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

The smart thing to do would be to hire Mike Dolce as he seems to know what he is doing etc.

He just needs someone to manage his diet and tell him to stop being a fat fuck in between fights. If he can do that he could easily make and stay at 185, without someone, he will have to fight at 205 because weighing around 230 at the off season point is still a small HW let alone a big LHW.

I think if he puts together another 2/3 wins Dad will call him and lay it down that hes on his last chance. I can't uinderstand why he would allow himself to miss so many time whens he blowing potentially a mass amount of money being with UFC.

think he should come back as a HW, else there is always the chance that he will miss weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    think he should come back as a HW, else there is always the chance that he will miss weight.
    If he cant make light heavy he has no business in the ufc.

If he's going to be a HW, he should go off radar, smash the training somewhere, get on a healthy dose of steroids and come back at 255-260. Force.

He's already said somewhere that his future is at 205. He just too this fight as a one-off.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

The UFC was paying him too much and he was spending it all on fried chicken. If they paid him shit he'd easily make weight.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

He should fight at 205. Although I can't think of too many guys WSOF has under contract at 205 to face Johnson.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!