Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please read this article.

I think i'll bookmark this article
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Wow so much hate for her I don't know her personally but id much rather have her ref my fight then 75% of the so called refs at lower level in the uk. I have seen some disgusting refereeing such as guys getting stood up just because the home town fighter was getting beat down. Id love to see a rule that all refs must be licensed and get random tests where someone randomly watches there event and marks them so we have a division for refs such as football. We know a few of the refs on here are spot on but we also know the dodgy ones get away with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Wow so much hate for her I don't know her personally but id much rather have her ref my fight then 75% of the so called refs at lower level in the uk. I have seen some disgusting refereeing such as guys getting stood up just because the home town fighter was getting beat down. Id love to see a rule that all refs must be licensed and get random tests where someone randomly watches there event and marks them so we have a division for refs such as football. We know a few of the refs on here are spot on but we also know the dodgy ones get away with murder.
    I'd rather have my fight reffed by a blind pigeon.

Try looking for some of the fights she has reffed on YouTube. She is a threat to fighters health. I'd rather have a completly corrupt referee ref my fights than one that could get me seriously hurt.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    I'd rather have my fight reffed by a blind pigeon.

Try looking for some of the fights she has reffed on YouTube. She is a threat to fighters health. I'd rather have a completly corrupt referee ref my fights than one that could get me seriously hurt.
    lol will have a look now but I mean what I said about refs getting watched etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    not sure if this post is serious or of this guy is banging her

If I was a fighter I'd rather Stevie Wonder ref'd my fights.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Or *gulp* Cecil Peoples...
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    not sure if this post is serious or of this guy is banging her
    Serious not saying she is any good ref just saying Ive seen much much worse. Oh and id love to bang her and make her love me its the sexy glasses that did it for me.

Baby, have you seen some of the errors she made? Seriously? At the level she blagged her way to, that was very concerning to still be making very rookie mistakes.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.