Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please read this article.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Baby, have you seen some of the errors she made? Seriously? At the level she blagged her way to, that was very concerning to still be making very rookie mistakes.
    Yea Im with you guys on it just saying there's more dangerous refs out there at the grass roots level and would be nice to see a few of our most senior refs kinda make them do a ref course and assess them from time to time even sell them a ref licence at a fair price for all party's. I think that could possibly be a way forward for better standard of refs and fighter safety. I know im a nobody in the sport but Its just a idea that im sure you have thought of before.

Agree, everyone should at least attend the Goddard courses as a start, but there is more to it than that even. I think her problem was she wasn't even ready for grass roots and blagged her way up the ladder far too quickly without putting in the actual work required. There is a lot more to it than that obviously, its a long winded story thats been done over several times before.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Serious not saying she is any good ref just saying Ive seen much much worse. Oh and id love to bang her and make her love me its the sexy glasses that did it for me.
    LOL! You have to be attrocious to make her seem like a good ref. I watch a lot of UKMMA on youtube I haven't come across anyone as bad as her. I always see good refs like neil hall

then i watch UCMMA and see her LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    LOL! You have to be attrocious to make her seem like a good ref. I watch a lot of UKMMA on youtube I haven't come across anyone as bad as her. I always see good refs like neil hall

then i watch UCMMA and see her LOL
    yea im not talking about shows on tv im talking about pub jobs with dodgy promoters as ref or there sidekick looking after ticket sellers during fights.

You cant even compare that dude, if you are getting into a pub fight, then dont expect a UFC grade ref!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.