Thread: Minotosaur Southampton Totton

Hybrid View

Default Minotosaur Southampton Totton

Does anybody know about this Gym in Southampton i hard Trevor Birmingham is the instructor a purpl under Alex De Souza and a europan champion?

sorry the E on my keyboard is playing up

bump lollol

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIE08 View Post
    bump lollol
    If you are after an mma gym in southampton you probably want to check out exile mma. But if you are prepared to travel further the best gym by far in that area is Gym01: full of uber talented machines and home to ufc and european top 10 fighters.

However as this in the bjj forum: you have purple belts teaching bjj classes at exile mma and silverback submissions in southampton. There is also a shaolin ribeiro purple teaching at gym01.
    Last edited by graham cooke; 13-04-2013 at 03:41 PM.

BJJ is only twice a week there and ken just concentrates on the two girls in the class im considering travelling to bournemouth

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIE08 View Post
    BJJ is only twice a week there and ken just concentrates on the two girls in the class im considering travelling to bournemouth
    yeah well obviously since he's bangin both of them

Alex De Souza is a good guy. His purple belt will have legit skills so give that club a go for sure.

Asking questions isn't gonna give you the best answer though. Just go and try the classes.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Alex De Souza is a good guy. His purple belt will have legit skills so give that club a go for sure.

Asking questions isn't gonna give you the best answer though. Just go and try the classes.
    True on both counts.....

I have never trained in totton but I have heard the teacher is a european champ and a good teacher. There is another new option of both Kinetic BJJ which was silverbacks and Phoenix which was just in bournemouth but has classes twice a week at the min at the TA centre. Is going full time in june. Both have facebook pages or websites so have a look.

interesting things happening for BJJ in southampton
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer