Thread: Anyone else going to Jones vs Sonnen?

Default Anyone else going to Jones vs Sonnen?

I have a spare ticket... Return flights from Manchester to Newark via Philly, April 26th - April 29th, Hotel included and UFC ticket 620...

45 views... Anyone fancy it?...

Forgot to mention that the hotel is the Hilton in NYC. It's only a $5 trip to NJ from Penn Station.

131 views... I've received a best offer that I'll take if nobody else is interested.

Thanks.

To be honest, would love to see a fight over in the States but I wouldnt shell out 600 to see Jones beat Sonnen without breaking sweat, I shall however be glued watching it on tv....just in case Sonnen somehow invokes the good will of the MMA gods for once.

Is a cracking price though all things considered Hope you get full whack for it dude.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

It's a card that has potentially awesome fights on, for everything you get with it, its a good offer. I've let it go now though, didn't get what I want but its enough

True, like I said, great price really noting hotel etc included, I've stayed at a Hilton in NYC, ave of america's I think it was, great views...
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.