Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70

Thread: UK MMA's worst record padders?

  1. #31

    Default

    a thread about fighter records?

    I'm so in.

    Love these types of threads.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

  2. #32

    Default

    Firstly, I am not a fan of the 'can -crushing' and one of the many reasosn I feel so comfortable with CWFC is their attitude towards quality match making. But, does anyone think that UKMMA perhaps suffer a little bit from a boxing culture? When boxing releases a bright new star they often pitch him against a journeyman fighter who is not expected to win. It gives the new pro a chance to cut his teeth, hopefully without putting him in too much danger. And the sport is very open about this.

    It would be interesting if we had the ability to find out which of the record padders fought last minute opponents and which had +6 weeks to prepare for a can. There might have been a decent fight originally set, but as injuries are such a problem, mister promoter with a very thin black book brought in his dependable can or naive cage fighter
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    lmao them records are disgusting they should be made to compete Amateur until they learn to take the sport seriously.
    Whats your logic behind this?

    How do you think making them fight Amateur would change their approach to the sport and what makes you think they dont take the sport seriously?

    For someone who stood tall trying to protect Mr Mike Persil you seem to enjoy putting the boot into these guys.

    Nathan, Mark and Craig would all hurt Mike if they were to fight so what give Mike more of a right to fight on the pro circuit than these "journeymen" (no offence to Mike if your reading this pal)

    Just wanting to understand Babycakes logic!
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

  4. #34
    Senior Member Babycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    To many trolls
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Dan are you sure you want to go there? Okkkkk your choice.

    Firstly the one and only reason your getting out of most of your fights unhurt is because of your confidence standing and your cushy relationship with promoters ie Oh shit fighter A never turned up don't worry we can call Dan the can who will be more then happy to fight anyone in the fighting community as long as he gets paid well. Another thing Dan im kinda pissed off more because by the sounds of it you have real ability man you could be a force yet you say you don't train that's also a bit cocky for a guy with your record not even training when you know you could be put in with anyone yet your protected due to saving a lot of important peoples arses on shows etc.

    I have met Mark nice lad but Craig Allen couldn't even beat himself down never mind Persil. Persil is a better example for MMA then you sure he was old but he trained daily and believed in himself hell he was the laughing stock but he still showed up and had a go despite knowing he faced a up hill struggle. Mike even retired and still trying to stay in the sport doing other things.

    Now the only reason I say make them fight Amateur until they get a few wins is to discourage this not training I just wanna be a cage fighter rawr or just to make easy money attitude its dangerous.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Dan are you sure you want to go there? Okkkkk your choice.

    Firstly the one and only reason your getting out of most of your fights unhurt is because of your confidence standing and your cushy relationship with promoters ie Oh shit fighter A never turned up don't worry we can call Dan the can who will be more then happy to fight anyone in the fighting community as long as he gets paid well. Another thing Dan im kinda pissed off more because by the sounds of it you have real ability man you could be a force yet you say you don't train that's also a bit cocky for a guy with your record not even training when you know you could be put in with anyone yet your protected due to saving a lot of important peoples arses on shows etc.

    I have met Mark nice lad but Craig Allen couldn't even beat himself down never mind Persil. Persil is a better example for MMA then you sure he was old but he trained daily and believed in himself hell he was the laughing stock but he still showed up and had a go despite knowing he faced a up hill struggle. Mike even retired and still trying to stay in the sport doing other things.

    Now the only reason I say make them fight Amateur until they get a few wins is to discourage this not training I just wanna be a cage fighter rawr or just to make easy money attitude its dangerous.
    Go where? I simply asked a few questions, most of which you answered breifly........so thanks for that

    However you seemed to concenterate more on a personal attack on me this time lol all of which is complete nonsense may I add!!!!!!

    In fact reading it again pretty much all of it is nonsense. But I guess we all have opinions
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

  6. #36
    Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A far away land
    Posts
    1,665

    Default

    This thread needs loads more name calling and pictures
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

  7. #37
    Senior Member Evzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    This thread needs loads more name calling and pictures
    You're all cunts?

    ~Here also is a random picture

    random-owl.jpg
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

  8. #38

    Default

    Mike Persil would destroy you Danny Welsh. round 1

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Sengoku understands lol
    lmao!!!!!!

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    This thread needs loads more name calling and pictures
    ..........

    Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.