Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA's worst record padders?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Mike Persil would destroy you Danny Welsh. round 1
    This is probably the only opponent Dan "The Can" Welsh would avoid!

(New fight name thanks to Babycakes, I love it)
    Last edited by DanWelsh; 01-04-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Had a felling I'd be mentioned in this thread. I never fought for the money..I even fought a few times for free. I always trained hard an my attitude to taking fights was "why not" an I wouldn't change it. So it didn't work out in my favour...not the end of the world could have been the other way an I could have had a record of 20-3-0 an been kicking ass in the UFC. But it didn't lol

It's a shame it's only limited to fighters.

WHOA TV = GOAT TV
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    lmao them records are disgusting they should be made to compete Amateur until they learn to take the sport seriously.
    Once again, stfu seriously. They don't need to LEARN anything, they know what they're doing and they're taking advantage of the fact people are willing to pay them money to fight people who are from established gyms etc... They've all admitted it, if Danny Welsh had time to spend 3 years training in grappling and drop back down to Bantamweight he'd be a top 10 fighter easily.

Quote Originally Posted by mad mike View Post
    Totally agree with you bri, I would refuse to brutalise a can in 20-30 seconds as a last min replacement, there is no point!
    Not if you're being paid 500+ and you've made 500+ in ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    You're all cunts?

~Here also is a random picture

Attachment 9168
    Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    This is probably the only opponent Dan "The Can" Welsh would avoid!

(New fight name thanks to Babycakes, I love it)
    Good name that mate. Babycakes is always quick to call folk but wouldn't fight any of them, dude created a thread calling out Lee Threlfall.

As you can tell I just got bored and didn't incorporate all my comments into one post, this makes reading this thread so much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Good name that mate. Babycakes is always quick to call folk but wouldn't fight any of them, dude created a thread calling out Lee Threlfall.
    He's called me put on a few occasions,its been a while now tho. Maybe he should call out the folks with 'disgusting' records as he puts it.wonder how he would do......
    Twitter @ricbrad

Shame he couldn't fight any of them because he says he's around 82 and although they'd probably fight him he's a bit heavy, that leaves just Shaun Lomas!!... Shaun would murder him imo.

Although Shaun is missing fights, speaking to him recently he informed me his record is 29-42.