Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: UK MMA's worst record padders?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Not if you're being paid 500+ and you've made 500+ in ticket sales.
    Mike ticked both of those boxes and we still said no to the offered fights.

Not an ideal scenario but shit like that happens sometimes.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aldridge76 View Post
    Had a felling I'd be mentioned in this thread. I never fought for the money..I even fought a few times for free. I always trained hard an my attitude to taking fights was "why not" an I wouldn't change it. So it didn't work out in my favour...not the end of the world could have been the other way an I could have had a record of 20-3-0 an been kicking ass in the UFC. But it didn't lol
    Records are for playing music on Mark dont worry about it lol
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Good name that mate. Babycakes is always quick to call folk but wouldn't fight any of them, dude created a thread calling out Lee Threlfall.
    I know for a fact Babycakes is secretly a fan of Dan The Can so I dont sweat it lol

Good name that mate. Babycakes is always quick to call folk but wouldn't fight any of them, dude created a thread calling out Lee Threlfall.
    Wouldn't fight anyone of them? hahahaha dont make me laugh dude not my fault you wanna suck Danny welsh off telling him he should be a top 10 fighter and shit. Dannys Thai is outstanding but you expect me to bow down and shit myself naa think ill pass. I have a very high grade in Judo but you don't hear me banging on about it.

Shame he couldn't fight any of them because he says he's around 82 and although they'd probably fight him he's a bit heavy, that leaves just Shaun Lomas!!... Shaun would murder him imo.

Although Shaun is missing fights, speaking to him recently he informed me his record is 29-42.

Well looking at some of the guys he has fought and who has beat him I can promise he wouldn't murder me lol but fuck knows who would win lol would be a tough fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Wouldn't fight anyone of them? hahahaha dont make me laugh dude not my fault you wanna suck Danny welsh off telling him he should be a top 10 fighter and shit. Dannys Thai is outstanding but you expect me to bow down and shit myself naa think ill pass. I have a very high grade in Judo but you don't hear me banging on about it.
    Whats wrong with sucking Danny's dick?... I don't expect you to bow down to anything, I was sharing my opinion, the same opinion which has been shared by MANY coaches who have invited Danny to come and train with them to give him the ground game, he just doesn't have the time. Nobody mentioned his stand up ability, I mentioned his ground game. Read fuck face.

Well looking at some of the guys he has fought and who has beat him I can promise he wouldn't murder me lol but fuck knows who would win lol would be a tough fight.
    I do. Shaun.

Looks who's beat him... Please go ahead?... Name a hand full of suspect fighters he's lost to?... 6/10 of them are solid fighters and the rest are good.

I do. Shaun.

Looks who's beat him... Please go ahead?... Name a hand full of suspect fighters he's lost to?... 6/10 of them are solid fighters and the rest are good.
    I didn't say anything about anyone on the list so lets not put words in my mouth. Seems to like getting choked though dosent he :O

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    I know for a fact Babycakes is secretly a fan of Dan The Can so I dont sweat it lol
    Lol I must admit I enjoy watching your fight just one question what exactly happened at 5:18 on this video to make you take it to the ground. I reckon you could do a lot more damage to a few of these guys your facing then you attempt in fights etc. Your footwork alone should keep you out of a lot of danger at that level. Happy you won it though as looking at his record there camp asked for you hoping he could get a easy win.

Lol I must admit I enjoy watching your fight just one question what exactly happened at 5:18 on this video to make you take it to the ground. I reckon you could do a lot more damage to a few of these guys your facing then you attempt in fights etc. Your footwork alone should keep you out of a lot of danger at that level. Happy you won it though as looking at his record there camp asked for you hoping he could get a easy win.
    Which video?