Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolverqueen..............

Default Wolverqueen..............

http://en-gb.facebook.com/david.galbraith.12?group_id=0

Davie Galbraith just put this up on his Facebook.........looks like he is trying to call Dean......anyone interested in this fight, I know they arent the biggest fans of each other.....could be a decent grudge match.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

id buy that for a dollar

Dean wins this every time imo

Hmmmm, Im not so sure.....would be good fight.

I cant see it. Could ye no just copy and paste it? It would be quite good if its the grudge match you say but he's not exactly calling out a monster. Hes calling out a guy with an even worse record than himself. Not a fight that really gains anyone anything but bragging rights. I heard the gladiator is living in his gym so he has to be the favourite.....
    Fuck no-gi

Records are miss leading Davie hasn't beat a guy with a winning record, check the records of the guys he's beat.

Looks like Davie has taken it down, he was getting pelters for it, haha! Yeah records can be misleading, but all that aside a guy who moves into the gym takes it for me.......that is some Rocky shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    Looks like Davie has taken it down, he was getting pelters for it, haha! Yeah records can be misleading, but all that aside a guy who moves into the gym takes it for me.......that is some Rocky shit right there.
    i dont think moving into a gym gives you a such a big advantage over everyone else tho, how many sparring partners would you get at 3am?

Quote Originally Posted by BIg Red View Post
    How is that rocky shit??? Rocky didnae live in the gym????? And dean will knock his ass out anyway!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thaison View Post
    Records are miss leading Davie hasn't beat a guy with a winning record, check the records of the guys he's beat.
    I knew a ninja would retort but my point isn't really about how or why his record is balls its about the fact that calling out a guy with a losing record is a weird move. If he loses he looks a bit shit losing to a guy with that record and if he wins he just beat a guy with a poor record. It looks like he's trying to pad. I know he may have fought tougher guys and all that but it just seems cowardly or simply a foolish move. The "living in the gym stuff" was sarcasm.
    Fuck no-gi

Living in the gym is retarded, unless your homeless, then it's probably a good move.

Would be a fight I'd like to see.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk