Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What went down at a Thai show last night?

Default What went down at a Thai show last night?

Been reading some crazy stuff on facebook about Ian Postlethwaite fighting 3 times last night and Shaun Taylor taking a fight on an hours notice?

Anyone there know what went on, who fought, how many times and who won?
    An unintuitive consequence of conditional probability.

Pretty much that's it, Iain lost the final of an 8 man tourney by dec, Shaun was there to corner and took a fight against a German dude who's opponent didn't turn up at 90kgs, Shaun won Dec.

Fun night.
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    Pretty much that's it, Iain lost the final of an 8 man tourney by dec, Shaun was there to corner and took a fight against a German dude who's opponent didn't turn up at 90kgs, Shaun won Dec.

Fun night.
    That's mental!

Them guys deserve a lot of credit, bet the promoter couldn't believe his luck.

Shauns a beast bet the german dude waz raging. Fuck fighting shaun at an hours notice lol

I reckon the German guy woulda fancied his chances since his opponent is a very late replacement, not a Thai fighter and not really fighting at his normal weight division and presumably the German had trained specifically in thai in preparation for the fight. I don't think he woulda been "raging" at the match up but he would have been afterwards no doubt.
    Fuck no-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Gi-boy View Post
    I reckon the German guy woulda fancied his chances since his opponent is a very late replacement, not a Thai fighter and not really fighting at his normal weight division and presumably the German had trained specifically in thai in preparation for the fight. I don't think he woulda been "raging" at the match up but he would have been afterwards no doubt.
    Youve obviously not met shaun then bitch!!!!!

I think you're Shaun's bitch. Sound like a fucking groupie.
    Fuck no-gi

Shut it ya wee dick never fought anybody In yer life. Shauns bitch???? Ill slap ye about name the time and place ya wee faggott

image.jpg

lol
    sick of the bullshit !

Quote Originally Posted by tomtie View Post
    Shut it ya wee dick never fought anybody In yer life. Shauns bitch???? Ill slap ye about name the time and place ya wee faggott
    Escalted .jpg