Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st time fighter looking for possible match up in 6mths

Troll hater.

Cool. I'll defo let you know how trainings going and keep you updated. Thanks for the offer. And yea your defo right about shark feed as even at my weight it doesnt matter as we can all win and lose so again i'll get back to you and let you know whats going on mate.
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    Cool. I'll defo let you know how trainings going and keep you updated. Thanks for the offer. And yea your defo right about shark feed as even at my weight it doesnt matter as we can all win and lose so again i'll get back to you and let you know whats going on mate.
    No problem I got exited for a minute as thought we could get matched as your thread asked for a opponent but dont worry I fully understand that you read I was interested and got scared.

Troll hater.

Lol. i'll get back to you. thanks
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    Lol. i'll get back to you. thanks
    You asked for a match up Now you have one who is a whole weight class below you and your backing out like some little pussy who just wanted to post his topic to look cool. Im here bro I am 0 0 0 and I am now calling you out Dont be scared homie. Im currently under LHW.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 04-04-2013 at 05:43 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Weirdest conversation of all time
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Weirdest conversation of all time
    This is exactly what I've been thinking for the last 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You asked for a match up Now you have one who is a whole weight class below you and your backing out like some little pussy who just wanted to post his topic to look cool. Im here bro I am 0 0 0 and I am now calling you out Dont be scared homie. Im currently under LHW.
    Fuck me cakes,!he wants to do things right!! It says looking for a match up in 6 months and hes not started training yet,learn to read troll
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Fuck me cakes,!he wants to do things right!! It says looking for a match up in 6 months and hes not started training yet,learn to read troll
    Lets get a promoter in here and match it up early

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Learned any subs yet? If not keep up the great work looking forward to your next fight im a fan. xx

And yea sure get a promoter in here but only willing to fight local unless we both sign a contract where if one fighter drops out the other gets some form of payment just so there is no faking injury a few days before the fight.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 04-04-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Learned any subs yet? If not keep up the great work looking forward to your next fight im a fan. xx

And yea sure get a promoter in here but only willing to fight local unless we both sign a contract where if one fighter drops out the other gets some form of payment just so there is no faking injury a few days before the fight.
    Haha I know plenty mate!!!you keep dreaming about that 1st fight u seem to crave so much.
    Twitter @ricbrad