Thread: Stevie Ray

Default Stevie Ray

Looks like he is retiring from mma. Such a shame. Looks like he had a promising future ahead of him.

He had a great fight against Curt Warburton. Ano he didn't win the fight, but he had a pretty decent second round and showed at 22 he had lots of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Looks like he is retiring from mma. Such a shame. Looks like he had a promising future ahead of him.

He had a great fight against Curt Warburton. Ano he didn't win the fight, but he had a pretty decent second round and showed at 22 he had lots of potential.
    That was an April fools joke mate.

Oh we'll that's good news. As I said he looks promising at 22

I believe that was an April fools...

On another note though, someone who I have read is retiring... Yannick Bahati now there's some talent lost, he's like 8-0 Amateur and 4-0 Pro. Shame.

I read it on twitter a couple of days ago, then went back to see if there had been any more tweets. There was non do just took it to be legit.

Stevie is a beast for Lightweight, caused one of the best Lightweights in Europe a few problems and only at the beginning of his MMA career. A future UK No. 1 I reckon.

It's scary to think what he will be like in his late 20's/early 30's with another 5-10 years behind him.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!