Thread: The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen

Hybrid View

Default The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen

The show happens in 10 days time and is sold out (tickets aren't available) yet there are only 6 fights on the card currently. What I would like to know is, is the show actually finished? I don't watch TUF because it's boring and I can't be bothered searching, where I can find the rest of the card.

This is all I know of so far, don't know if I'm being blind or something...

Main Card
    Bantamweight Urijah: Faber vs. Scott Jorgensen
    Women's Bantamweight: Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
    Heavyweight: Travis Browne vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
    Preliminary card (Fuel TV)
    Featherweight: Cole Miller vs. Bart Palaszewski
    Featherweight: Justin Lawrence vs. Daniel Pineda
    Preliminary card (Facebook)
    Featherweight: Sam Sicilia vs. Maximo Blanco

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

i read somewhere that all cast members have fights on the card? not sure how true. But guessing if so they wont release until the show has ended
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    i read somewhere that all cast members have fights on the card? not sure how true. But guessing if so they wont release until the show has ended
    Yeah, all the housemates are getting fights so there's a good few more to be added.

That's fair enough Widge but 10 days out if I'd bought tickets I'd want to see what fights are being made because currently the card itself isn't that impressive. Faber fight could be cool, the female fight doesn't interest me and I'm hoping Gonzaga handles Browne, otherwise it looks pretty sucky at the min.

The card does look pretty shit really yeah, but you never know what awesome fights are gonna be thrown up. Cole Miller vs. Bart Palaszewski should be a cool scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    That's fair enough Widge but 10 days out if I'd bought tickets I'd want to see what fights are being made because currently the card itself isn't that impressive. Faber fight could be cool, the female fight doesn't interest me and I'm hoping Gonzaga handles Browne, otherwise it looks pretty sucky at the min.
    Sometimes i'm not sure if you are trolling or not

If you don't know what fights are on there, don't buy tickets? The fights for all the TUF's i know were always released at the last minute , as to not spoil the show.

And i'm pretty sure you know that the show is taped way before it is shown.

And before this nearly all (if not all) of the TUF's were held at MUCH smaller venues which hold around 2500-ish people, which in Vegas isn't that hard to fill.

Yeah I know, I'd just prefer to see good fights on paper rather than hope for good fights on the night, not surprised its sold out because its the UFC and Vegas loves them but 10 days away I'd be pissed.

Good old Ian...