Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok people, a video a lot of people have been waiting for from Budo FC 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    A draw would be fair but I thought Artem had rounds 2 and 3 and Saul round 1 but as a lot of posters say things always tend to look different on video. I think it's a bit like watching a band live and then watching the video; or comparing the feel of an on-line lecture with one delivered live. When human beings are physically all in the same room, things just have a different feel to them in very undefinable ways - even if they are not actually directly interacting with each other. In this particular case, the commentary is an additional factor. Live you're not being swayed by the opinions of two alleged experts both offering you their interpretation of what you're seeing. I wouldn't therefore go so far as to say that Artem was robbed but with the benefit of hindisght, it might be fair to say he was unlucky not to have got the win
    That's a fair point, either way it finished off a great night of fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Exile View Post
    A draw would be fair but I thought Artem had rounds 2 and 3 and Saul round 1 but as a lot of posters say things always tend to look different on video. I think it's a bit like watching a band live and then watching the video; or comparing the feel of an on-line lecture with one delivered live. When human beings are physically all in the same room, things just have a different feel to them in very undefinable ways - even if they are not actually directly interacting with each other. In this particular case, the commentary is an additional factor. Live you're not being swayed by the opinions of two alleged experts both offering you their interpretation of what you're seeing. I wouldn't therefore go so far as to say that Artem was robbed but with the benefit of hindisght, it might be fair to say he was unlucky not to have got the win
    excellent post

Just watched it there and it does look a 29-28 to Lobov but was close. I've seen alot worse called in the UFC I guess.

How small is that cage, nowhere to hide there! ;-)
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Just watched it there and it does look a 29-28 to Lobov but was close. I've seen alot worse called in the UFC I guess.

How small is that cage, nowhere to hide there! ;-)
    Budo MMA's Cage. All the way from Grizzlys back garden!!