Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need a TUF fan to answer my question...

Uriah is pretty scary.

Your first response was racist as fuck, no way around it. just apologise and move on. Dont blame 'boyz in the hood' or your latest 50 cent CD.

He was fighting on the WCL format for 2 or 3 seasons with some pretty nice knock outs, he even stated he wanted to start his MMA career/going for the UFC shot a little earlier but his coach held him back. He'll walk through most of the middleweight division but might struggle when it comes to my top 3 of Weidman/Jacare/Anderson. He has nasty, nasty power. Re-watch that last KO, he touches bubba's temple and lights out ... his kicks are lethal, he's quick and he always seems well composed and relaxed. I like his fighting style, but he does act a little douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    Uriah is pretty scary.

Your first response was racist as fuck, no way around it. just apologise and move on. Dont blame 'boyz in the hood' or your latest 50 cent CD.

He was fighting on the WCL format for 2 or 3 seasons with some pretty nice knock outs, he even stated he wanted to start his MMA career/going for the UFC shot a little earlier but his coach held him back. He'll walk through most of the middleweight division but might struggle when it comes to my top 3 of Weidman/Jacare/Anderson. He has nasty, nasty power. Re-watch that last KO, he touches bubba's temple and lights out ... his kicks are lethal, he's quick and he always seems well composed and relaxed. I like his fighting style, but he does act a little douchey.
    Please excuse my alter ego,he is a moron!! I'm sure he did not mean to be racist,he was just born a complete tool

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Thanks.

What the hell actually happened there?... He hit his head on the canvas? Didn't even look like he touched him then he's out, was it the right hook?
    Was scared to fight cos he's a bitch even though he kept going on about fighting for his kids then bitched out and faked getting knocked out cos he scared of the black man, haha!
    Last edited by Luke; 05-04-2013 at 08:25 PM.

I don't think he was out. I think he got touched, didn't like it much and gave up when his shot failed.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    I don't think he was out. I think he got touched, didn't like it much and gave up when his shot failed.
    as stated, his orbital was broke in multiple places. Doubt many would like that tbh bud

Anyone else think Bubba sounded like the guy who gets splattered in The Waterboy after the stoppage?

3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency