Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a TUF fan to answer my question...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    You don't know know if I have experienced racism.
    I was generalising

And I think you should mention to these work mates that you don't like what they say and it offends you and if you hear them saying anything like that again you are going to get very upset.
    They've been told. Don't patronise me about "you are going to get very upset".

Personally in a job like yours I could in no way watch somebodys back who I knew for a fact was a bad racist as you get seen with these guys and they are your so called brothers who are supposed to be watching your back.
    They're no brothers of mine and they get stuffed on toilet/smoking area duty anyway. Unsurprisingly they happen to be the sausages of the door too.

Enough on the racism. There are numerous threads on here and TFL on this, it gets tedious.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    I was generalising

They've been told. Don't patronise me about "you are going to get very upset".

They're no brothers of mine and they get stuffed on toilet/smoking area duty anyway. Unsurprisingly they happen to be the sausages of the door too.

Enough on the racism. There are numerous threads on here and TFL on this, it gets tedious.
    Fair enough just happy you seem to have them under control was not trying to talk down to you its just I don't know you for Adam and for all I knew they could of been front door and you been the toilet boy etc.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah, finally babycakes puts a lil more pressure on the trolling accelerator. it's like james bloody gladiator 'light'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    ah, finally babycakes puts a lil more pressure on the trolling accelerator. it's like james bloody gladiator 'light'
    lmao it wasent supposed to be a troll post but everyone started throwing the race card at me which shouldn't bother me as im a pacifist by nature and judge by the inside not outside yet me saying he is just another black man from the ghetto caused a uproar. My question is this had I posted He is just another white man from the ghetto There would of been far less attention Its because the man is black. Now it is not my fault over the years we have had idiots in charge of our nations who treated other races disgustingly. Anyway ever heard of searchlight? Been a very active paying member for over 3 years now and have been a subscriber to there magazines for longer. So before throwing the race card at me do yourself a favour and either pm me or be polite and ask if the post was supposed to come out that way.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hahaha 'i'm a pacifist by nature'
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    You defo can't be racist if your grandparents fought the Nazis, lol... awesome logic.
    My Granddad was treated horribly by the Nazi's during the war. Passed over for promotion, time and time again...

Seriously though racism is for losers. Don't do it. genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    My Granddad was treated horribly by the Nazi's during the war. Passed over for promotion, time and time again...

Seriously though racism is for losers. Don't do it. genki-sudo-we-are-all-one.jpg
    That picture you posted could not sum up my attitude anymore if it tried very happy you posted it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Haha thats the dude, was just reading all this thinking fuck, this has a feel of that ginger fat tit about it (nothing against gingers, just using it to describe his hair colour ok, everyone calm the fuck down!)

Oh Babycakes, you've gone done pushed the boat out again.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.