Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeroy Barnes worked fight?

Post Leeroy Barnes worked fight?

He didnt even extend the arm or have a bicep crush like that idiot chatfield said. this is so obviously a worked fight its disgusting. I've seen Bob Sapp put up more of a fight than that.

Fight starts at 4:58
    Last edited by Sengoku; 05-04-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post

He didnt even extend the arm or have a bicep crush like that idiot chatfield said. this is so obviously a worked fight its disgusting. I've seen Bob Sapp put up more of a fight than that.

Fight starts at 4:58
    Not a worked fight, Threlfall/Cage/Liversey is just a super can and turns up for the payday with no intention of actually fighting for it.

It looked like he was just tapping early, as you would in training. He lost the his grip and probably expected leeroy to wrench his arm back full pelt and tapped quickly to avoid damage.

Either way, threfall/livesy is obviously shite.
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Pointless fight ....if you can call it that.

I saw Mr Cage smashing a few pints with chasers before he fought on Cage Conflict.... Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I saw Mr Cage smashing a few pints with chasers before he fought on Cage Conflict.... Legend!
    Yea and that's why I wanted to fight him he makes the sport look a joke. Lee cage im talking about

The toughest fight Lee has had was his punishment for leaving an arena after being paid without fighting. lol
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Quote Originally Posted by coventrywarrior View Post
    The toughest fight Lee has had was his punishment for leaving an arena after being paid without fighting. lol
    Tell me about that please id love to hear more.

Probably best not to. Lets just say Lee and his 'Moss Side Friends' got more than they bargained for
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Quote Originally Posted by coventrywarrior View Post
    Probably best not to. Lets just say Lee and his 'Moss Side Friends' got more than they bargained for
    Lol nice just annoys me the way he casually walks to the cage not a care in the world knowing he will be out in under a minute yet he gets paid for it.