Thread: Leeroy Barnes worked fight?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Lol nice just annoys me the way he casually walks to the cage not a care in the world knowing he will be out in under a minute yet he gets paid for it.
    Funny thing is Leeroy didn't know who he was fighting until about 1 minute before he was called for his walk out, his opponent dropped out and Lee was the only person who answered the call, he came and filled a gap, if someone turns up to fight, puts the effort in and then is left without a fight, I'll do whatever I can possible to get him a match. Lee said he'd do it, he was medically cleared and knew who he would be fighting. Leeroy only re-appeared at the setting a little before his fight and after searching for him I informed him, the person who was most dissapointed was Leeroy, you can only beat who's put in front of you.

EDIT - PS Babycakes, the only reason you wanted to fight Lee Cage was to get an easy win, not because he 'disrespects' the sport or whatever you usually come out with.
    Last edited by Grizzly.; 05-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.