Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leeroy Barnes worked fight?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I saw Mr Cage smashing a few pints with chasers before he fought on Cage Conflict.... Legend!
    ha. At least he knows he won't be in the cage long enough to start needing a piss
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    If I was a high level fighter id personally refuse to have it on my record .
    You can't refuse it, it just happens.

So then chicken piss u r saying if ud sold tickets and got a purse,family,friends (however imaginary) and dogs sitting on the front row ready to see their boy chicken piss fight and the last second lee cage is declared your opponent,ud refuse????? Mwahahahahah not a chance,imagine the disappointment on your dogs face!!!he would nt let u suck him off anymore!!!!which I for one would be devastated by!

Quote Originally Posted by babyfakes View Post
    So then chicken piss u r saying if ud sold tickets and got a purse,family,friends (however imaginary) and dogs sitting on the front row ready to see their boy chicken piss fight and the last second lee cage is declared your opponent,ud refuse????? Mwahahahahah not a chance,imagine the disappointment on your dogs face!!!he would nt let u suck him off anymore!!!!which I for one would be devastated by!

stop.jpg

If I was a high level fighter id personally refuse to have it on my record as id say it does not do you any favours having him on there as quite frankly he is a complete joke. Now I know I say a few daft things on here light hearted may I add but id never dream of turning up and falling down as he does id be embarrassed to walk the streets I mean the man is all over youtube falling over like a little girl when he clearly is not hurt at all. Cant even believe the man gets paid for doing it and what makes it more scary is a few promoters rebook him Couldnt give a dam if he was the last point of call the only way to get rid of Muppets like him is to not book them so there for part of the blame must fall on a few of the untouchables.
    Got to disagree with the bit i've highlighted. Dana White has even went as far as telling people to pad records in the past.

Obviously fighting someone like him every fight isn't going to do anyone any favours but if someone has been fighting decent competition, sold loads of tickets and someone like that offers to fill in, it is still a win on their record.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

If I was a high level fighter id personally refuse to have it on my record as id say it does not do you any favours having him on there as quite frankly he is a complete joke. Now I know I say a few daft things on here light hearted may I add but id never dream of turning up and falling down as he does id be embarrassed to walk the streets I mean the man is all over youtube falling over like a little girl when he clearly is not hurt at all. Cant even believe the man gets paid for doing it and what makes it more scary is a few promoters rebook him Couldnt give a dam if he was the last point of call the only way to get rid of Muppets like him is to not book them so there for part of the blame must fall on a few of the untouchables.
    After a 6 week training camp, Dieting, cutting weight and having mat fee's to pay I don't blame Leeroy for getting in there against absolutely anyone at the last minute. Truth be told, after 3 pull out's in the week leading up to a fight I took a fight against someone maybe i shouldn't, but after all I'd put in getting ready and making weight I would have got in against my Mum. I've been brought in a few times last minute for fights but that's just the way it falls sometimes!!!

TBF though the majority of criticism for people taking a fight comes from people who haven't the foggiest how much the fighter has spent to get to that night and haven't a clue how much getting their purse means to them.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

the financial rewards in mma are a joke compared to the cost of training if you dont fight half your support might not be there next time and you need to sell tickets to make anything.

i dont know leeroy but wins over micky burns, matt ewin and steve watson means i'll give him credit

quite clearly a work! 100% and i know in the past lee has fought 3 times in a week , fri , sat n sun either in MMA or boxing and gett 400 and 500 to "step up", thats 1200- 1500 a week, not bad as a fall guy , i said before whos the mugs, the guys bashing shit out each other for a few hundred shitty quid or lee taking 50k + a year lol,

to some people journmen is a job and can be well paid if your good at your job at not getting hurt, ok shortlived but quite a big reward and lee ive seen got it down to a fine art of not getting hurt a few years back

What the fuck has Lee doing things like that and being a 'fall' guy got to do with Leeroy? It quite clearly wasn't a fucking work as Leeroy was just fighting in front of him who just happened to tap before he got his arm pulled off.