Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Contender/ John Ferguson not paying Fighters & Staff

Sad to see all of this.
    I made a decision not to work With CC 2 years ago, some things happened while I was around one of their events that made me stay clear and tbh I`m glad I did now.
    Not paying so many people over such along time is inexcusable.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Dec Larkin :

" Hea mate hope ur well? Could u have a word with Rodney moore if any fights come up at 155lbs. I'm staying away from CC with all the **** goin on there nt payn fighters I'm one of his staff and got cought up in the no pay thing. He only payed me half money last few shows I worked. The 1st time I fought I run after him 4 weeks to get payed. I don't have any thing to hide I drove to dublin to ref his last show cost me 40 on fuel to drive down and home

Thanks and keep up the good. "

Thank you Declan.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

My name is Claire Kennedy and I too have also been ripped off by John Fergusion.

I am a freelance graphic designer and was the designer for the Cage Contenders artwork, amongst a few other sideline projects. Back in October I was due money from John which was put off with alot of bull**** excuses with like many people sitting on the line waiting for payment to go in. This kept happening up until 2 days before Christmas where I was paid half of the money that I was owed and still I have not yet recieved the other half.

I responded to John explaining what I really thought about the situation and his excuse was we paid what you deserved, again a load of bull****.

I never will go to a cage contender event due to the **** he caused me and like others we have our own bills to pay. Crooked businessman and Im really glad that someone posted this so people know to avoid him.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...6919197&page=4

It's sad to see so many things coming out with this.

Props for Chris Stringer for bringing it up.

I would like to know what the situation is with OMMAC and if there is anything there outstanding as they did the event before together and wondered if Chris Zorba could shed any light on his business dealings with John Ferguson?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    I would like to know what the situation is with OMMAC and if there is anything there outstanding as they did the event before together and wondered if Chris Zorba could shed any light on his business dealings with John Ferguson?
    *Looks at my earlier post*

*Coughs when I read this one*

I know you mentioned something earlier (without actually saying anything specific) but I had read somewhere that alot of money was owed to someone from Liverpool. Could be wide of the mark but it also would add up given that the show would have cost quite a bit to put on.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

We'll see if Mr Z chooses to comment.

i don't know but has anyone perhaps thought, maybe the guy spent to much money paying Paul Daley ( i'd assume he wouldn't get away not paying him!! ) and thats why everyone else has been screwed ??? Interesting thought.

As we've seen with KnuckleUp and BAMMA shows take risks and can end up stuck. Daley will of been a big expense for a good main event
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    i don't know but has anyone perhaps thought, maybe the guy spent to much money paying Paul Daley ( i'd assume he wouldn't get away not paying him!! ) and thats why everyone else has been screwed ??? Interesting thought.
    not the case , this gent owes people money since 2011 , myself and many others.