Thread: Diaz argument about GSP being on PEDs is officially over.

Default Diaz argument about GSP being on PEDs is officially over.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/4/...who-was-tested

6 fighters tested and all passed, including Champion.

Estimates for PPV buys now up over 900,000 as well... Big numbers.

Apparently it's not. Fast losing some respect for that camp, this is getting pretty pathetic now:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/nick-diaz-c...rom-commission

Not only did Tweedale confirm that Diaz was tested and produced negative results, but added that Diaz’s camp is requesting further information from the Quebec commission.

Mr. Diaz’s sample tested negative. We have now requested from the Quebec Commission (the Regie):

1) A copy of the Regie’s request to the laboratory specifying which substances the lab was asked to test the sample for (if any), and

2) A copy of any documents received from the lab conducting the drug testing showing the precise test results for Mr. Diaz for all substances the sample was actually tested for.

Tweedale would not elaborate on why they requested further information from the commission, but it should be noted that Diaz’s camp has already challenged the RACJ over its handling of the UFC 158 weigh-ins.

^ Interesting. I hate Diaz, I have no respect for him, he lost to Condit, lost to GSP and should retire, he barks on about it too much, if he gets a rematch or a fight with Anderson then the UFC is officially a joke.

I love Diaz guys chill he is not a dick its just the weed making him a little paranoid he gives you wars each time he fights without fail. Think that should cut him a little slack alone.