Thread: Jens Pulver - Should he give it up?

Hybrid View

Default Jens Pulver - Should he give it up?

Dude has some money, should he retire?

He's still beating guys but he's still losing to and just lost at ONE FC.

Pretty good event thus far.

In my top 3 favourite fighters of all time. No he should not Retire he isnt doing it for money he doing it to keep his mental health in check. I have exchanged a few E mails with him And Was even often in his Warcraft team speak thats when im not playing black ops with Tito Ahhhhh didn't know that did you Griz haha :P He is a really down to earth guy seems very honest and just needs to set himself new goals in life to keep him motivated to keep his head up that's all.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 05-04-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Ahhhhh didn't know that did you Griz haha :P .
    I couldn't care less, what you just said means nothing to me as I'm not a gamer. I've met him twice if thats of relevance to you?

But on topic, I think he should retire, he's always going to have a few issues and he can't fight forever, regardless of his mental health, he needs to watch out for his REAL physical and mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I couldn't care less, what you just said means nothing to me as I'm not a gamer. I've met him twice if thats of relevance to you?

But on topic, I think he should retire, he's always going to have a few issues and he can't fight forever, regardless of his mental health, he needs to watch out for his REAL physical and mental health.
    Was mega immature there sorry lol. Anyway yea id like to see him put even more energy in to bringing the next Jens pulvers along and find his peace doing that. Any contact I have had online with him he has always come across as a guy who would do out for anyone etc I dont personally know the man as the gaming world and meeting someone in real life are 2 totally different experiences.

Got a link for the event pls.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/4/5/418...-singapore-mma

Shinya Aoki just won the title.

I'm watching it. Eddie Ng won also.