Thread: Any shows putting on 73kg fights?

Hybrid View

Default Any shows putting on 73kg fights?

As above

Why 73kg? Would it not make sense to cut to 70kg and fight in a legit weight class? Be far easier to get a match
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

I agree with DanWelsh - you would have a far better chance of getting matched at 70kg or 77kg.

Yeah the Super lightweight/Light welterweight brackets have really dried up of late.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Has it occurred to anyone he's in the middle of a cut down to lightweight and he'd like a fight in between?

It's only like McVeigh fighting at catch weights on route to Flyweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Has it occurred to anyone he's in the middle of a cut down to lightweight and he'd like a fight in between?

It's only like McVeigh fighting at catch weights on route to Flyweight.
    Hence the reason I asked why?
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

So good to have Grzzly. around to point these things out. Bushido weight ftw
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

I want to be the pioneer of a new self made weight class. I haven't had a fight in while and would like to try 73kg before making 70kg to ease back in and I think I'm small for ww

Quote Originally Posted by david.j. View Post
    I want to be the pioneer of a new self made weight class. I haven't had a fight in while and would like to try 73kg before making 70kg to ease back in and I think I'm small for ww
    Your small for a lightweight ha, u could be the like the george roop of manchestaaaaaa

Haha that was too easy Dan