Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conor McGregor Post-Fight Interview (Video)

Maybe more importantly, Conor showed every MMA fighter how to get themselves over.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I personally thought Pearson's KO was better but hey ho, be interested to see who gets Conor in August, I'd still like to see how he fairs when someone with real wrestling ability and a good top game puts him on his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I personally thought Pearson's KO was better but hey ho, be interested to see who gets Conor in August, I'd still like to see how he fairs when someone with real wrestling ability and a good top game puts him on his back.
    Lets not throw him to the Lions why not allow him to develop by stepping him up as each fight comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Lets not throw him to the Lions why not allow him to develop by stepping him up as each fight comes.
    Because 9 times out of 10 thats not how the fight game works when you put a performance like he just did, look at Warburton, he got Fisher as a debut, Sass beat a couple guys, stepped up, lost and got cut, Mills didn't really get a chance and he was cut. Look at Gunner, he made a big splash and then in his last fight was getting hit and I think looked beatable, the worst I've seen him for a long time. McGregor comes in and KOs someone like that and gets KOTN bonus hes not going to get another easier opponent like he just did that he can KO again and cost the UFC money, they'll give him a better fighter, if that persons a wrestler and can take Conor down, it takes out his striking aspect and take him to a place where we haven't really seen him much, if he isn't winning, he's lost two by submission, you see what I'm saying?

Connor looked awesome & is has improved immensley since his sub losses, most exciting fighter around atm and comes across as a sound lad.

Who says connor aint got wrestling am sure he has like and has high level BJJ he is defo th most exciting new signing to come out of europe n i think he will make a big impact john kavanaghs done a mint job with him hence why im being away from my family 5 days a week to train over there
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    Who says connor aint got wrestling am sure he has like and has high level BJJ he is defo th most exciting new signing to come out of europe n i think he will make a big impact john kavanaghs done a mint job with him hence why im being away from my family 5 days a week to train over there
    Nobody said it mate, but the level of American wrestling to the stuff we can learn over here from the old guys that still exist from the old snake pit gym in wigan is limited lol. The next step up provides a completely different calibre of fish that have been wrestling and holding people down for 20 years.

Would like to see him in with Brandao. He's no mug and it would be a cracker IMO

A Top Little Star In The Making!!!! Just on the subject of the ground, being at SBGi with John and the likes his BJJ is going to be on point, after all, Gunnar is part of that very same gym. Anderson Silva has done ok without being too tested on the ground!!!