Thread: Colossal Concerns: Man up ( not that much ) Fallon Fox

Default Colossal Concerns: Man up ( not that much ) Fallon Fox

New MMA blog post on COLOSSAL CONCERNS is out. MAN UP (Not too much).. Feel free to share, spread the word, post it to the masses, and above all have a read. If you like, then subscribe to the blog to get notified when new ones come out. Cheers

http://colossalconcerns.com/2013/04/...not-that-much/
    Last edited by Megapunk; 07-04-2013 at 10:47 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Good read. I have every sympathy for the often persecuted and unfairly maligned trans community. Thought you handled that aspect well and made some good points very tactfully. ttt
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

oh by the way, have you seen the UG at the minute?

i lurk there. think i might stop. just found out that they are to the most part a group of savage transphobic lunatics. backing Mitrione for his dispicable comments. pathetic. turn on them bro! teach them about understanding and kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Good read. I have every sympathy for the often persecuted and unfairly maligned trans community. Thought you handled that aspect well and made some good points very tactfully. ttt
    I completely agree. This is an issue that I find really difficult and I think the pros and cons are expressed very well here. As long as the person transitioning has had the right support and is 100% sure that they want to adopt the gender they believe that they naturally are, then I wouldn't want to stand in their way; not least because suicide rates for pre op trans people are much higher than average (but not post op) - at least according to some quite old stats. However, there are a lot of complexities particularly around sport etc
    Last edited by Shaolin Exile; 09-04-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Legalised wife beating by chicks with dicks.... whatever next

People are entitled to mutilate their bodies and live their lives as they see fit. That said, a car with no wheels is still a car. Chromosome wise Fallon is a man, he was born a man and will die a man prentending to be a woman.

That's not homophobic, thats science fact!

James inadvertantly touches on a broader issue such as cross gender competition ie men vs. women. That would be socially unacceptable but yet this is allowed??

This is political correctness gone mad!

Its a smear on the sport and I hope it is put an end to before someone gets hurt.

Part of me feels the UFC is taking an interest in Fallon for another reason... its the same reason the super arena used to put on this type of "spectacle".... $$$$$$
    Last edited by DOORMANMATT; 10-04-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"