Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colin Fletcher has been cut from the UFC

Divisions in UFC stacked...you want to stay you want to be winning..."new" fighters and ultimate fighter impressively.....Connor Mcgregors fight is a perfect example of what you need/want to do....there may be other scrubs in UFC but no point comparing this to that.... unfortunately he lost 2 in a row and if you want to be in the best promotion and be making the $ you have to win those fights, it's tough for british fighters but it is what it is...they cut jon fitch i mean cmon lol .

Great guy, good fighter; with the cuts recently and taking in the strikeforce guys I'm not suprised to see him cut - 2 fights, 2 losses. I think he is a better fighter than his last 2 performances but is he good enough for a prolonged run in the UFC? If he's good enough he'll be back and I hope thats the case

Quote Originally Posted by danhardy84 View Post
    Divisions in UFC stacked...you want to stay you want to be winning..."new" fighters and ultimate fighter impressively.....Connor Mcgregors fight is a perfect example of what you need/want to do....there may be other scrubs in UFC but no point comparing this to that.... unfortunately he lost 2 in a row and if you want to be in the best promotion and be making the $ you have to win those fights, it's tough for british fighters but it is what it is...they cut jon fitch i mean cmon lol .

Your very lucky to have not been cut yourself.

That's not Dan Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    That's not Dan Hardy.
    lol at babycakes

back to BAMMA

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    back to BAMMA
    Just think though how the uk scene could thrive now its getting all these top fighters back.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Just think though how the uk scene could thrive now its getting all these top fighters back.
    It will only thrive if the guys that get cut fight each other or highly ranked fighters, if they get cut and fight bums then UKMMA doesn't get anything back
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^^ they get some kind of 90's WWF squash match where the star demonstrates all their top moves! TTT for a clothesline off the top of the cage.
    'maybe on reflection that was a genuine grievance and not a gimmick. '

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Knowing Colin really well I am gutted for him, echo what Marc said away from the evil clown persona Colin is one of the best people I've ever met and had the pleasure to call a mate.

He is a fuck load better than the performances in the UFC and given a couple of fights to get pulled back round he'll be back, and better than ever.
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA