Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UKMMA fights to make in the LW division

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I agree with this.
    Yeah, I was initially going to do something similar, my first couple of shows had Amateur tournaments including the first event which had 4 tournament in 1 night!!!... I thought about it with the pro's but then reconsidered because of the amount of stress.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Yeah, I was initially going to do something similar, my first couple of shows had Amateur tournaments including the first event which had 4 tournament in 1 night!!!... I thought about it with the pro's but then reconsidered because of the amount of stress.
    Yeah if you look at last years OMMAC tournament, the initial line up included mostly top 10 fighters but after pull outs etc it ended up with fighters further down the rankings, imo this is the way most tournaments involving top 10 fighters would go.

I'm by no means dissing the OMMAC tourney by the way, it was still a great tourney, just using it as an example.

I think the ucc bw tourney has been completely cancelled due to signings and pull outs

Warburton vs Sinclair
    Ray vs Fletcher
    Newman vs Etim

Delaney vs ball
    ray vs winner

It's good to be in the mix with these guys.
    The BFC tried to do a big tournament year ago. I think a lot of Orgs supported it too, but it all fell through!
    Sponsored by...PASnutrition, G4MMA, Physicool, Garra fightwear!