Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danny Welsh - UKMMA Icon | Q&A Interview

Always liked danny, cool teaching style as well. Kicks like a mule.
    You know when you've been gripped

makes some good points. decent read that!

My offer still stands at the gym Danny, get ya self over one day
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the kind words. Pretty overwhelmed to be honest

Much appreciated people
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

good interview, having fought danny i have alot of respect for him and he seems like a good lad, just watched his fight with simon Neale and he looked good. all the best mate
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion"
    Muhammad Ali

TEAM KAOBON RULEZ-MMA/Muay Thai/Luta Livre

www.kaobon.com

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    thought you'd like that one
    Good work on an interesting piece.
    Danny's exactly what a journeyman should be and that really isn't an insult.

He's got very sound defensive skills stood up so he avoids the concussion 99% of the time.
    The kicker with him is that, at the drop of a hat, he could ruin you stood up with something crazy.
    I always enjoy watching him because you understand that if said ticket seller thinks he's gonna get a gimme, he's usually sadly mistaken.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Danny@CBD View Post
    My offer still stands at the gym Danny, get ya self over one day
    Take up this offer Dan, UKMMA wants to see how you would do with top training, imo results would change.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Take up this offer Dan, UKMMA wants to see how you would do with top training, imo results would change.
    Agreed, i think with some serious training, especially somewhere like AVT he'd do quite well! would ruin guys stood up, as proven, so with some quality training in other areas i think he'd do well.

How much of a great story would that be? If Danny turned around his MMA record and became a ranked BW!
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Im also now a fan the lad can take a joke on here which went along way with me next time im at a show your on expect a drink bought by your Anonymous fan x

Good read and an entertaining fight loved the commentary/corner team.