Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danny Welsh - UKMMA Icon | Q&A Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Danny@CBD View Post
    My offer still stands at the gym Danny, get ya self over one day
    I will be over once I am fully healed from my operation pal Thanks again for the offer
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    I will be over once I am fully healed from my operation pal Thanks again for the offer
    Great to hear! As i said, would be a great story see you turn that record around!
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Huge Danny Welsh fan! Always comes to fight.

One of my favorite things when cage side and he is fighting is on the rare occasion someone thinks they'll try their luck with him on the feet and then they get hit the look in their eyes of "ooooo shit" is priceless!

Would love to see him after 6-12 month at AVT. Will be a monster at BW/FW IMO.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

danny is brilliant, had some mad times with him.

stand up is amazing, and ive witnessed him pick apart ufc and other high level fighters in stand up sparring.

i have also always been surprised that he gets submitted. from memory of our old rolls i remember submitting Danny being a rare event. Tough tough guy, I always remember dreading the round with danny, because it wasnt going to be pretty haha. dead legs

I remeber cornering him against John Phillips and despite him losing, it was incredibly inspirational. Hes facing this compete beast , massively under weight, all to get some penny's together for his family. Warrior!
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Id love it if you make it.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 13-04-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Glad to see this go down so well and the stories that are coming out of it are pretty funny
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    danny is brilliant, had some mad times with him.

stand up is amazing, and ive witnessed him pick apart ufc and other high level fighters in stand up sparring.

i have also always been surprised that he gets submitted. from memory of our old rolls i remember submitting Danny being a rare event. Tough tough guy, I always remember dreading the round with danny, because it wasnt going to be pretty haha. dead legs

I remeber cornering him against John Phillips and despite him losing, it was incredibly inspirational. Hes facing this compete beast , massively under weight, all to get some penny's together for his family. Warrior!
    Thanks James.

Do we really want to start playing fun stories about Danny Welsh?... Hmmm..

**Danny sits at home shitting himself, immediately grabs the phone and texts me to not even dare**

Please no! lol

Spit it out!