Thread: Any mma gyms in hertfordshire/pottersbar???

Hybrid View

Default Any mma gyms in hertfordshire/pottersbar???

Hi i live in pottersbar is there any mma gyms in the area? many thanks

Lots to choose from in the area. Nothing springs to mind for Potters Bar.
    You have Hemel Martial Arts in Kings Langley which is v close to M25 junc.
    Crossface in Harrow, so straight down the A1 through edgware
    Mill Hill BJJ
    Gintas Combat in Watford
    Team Titan are passed Enfield (i think)
    There are a few really boxing and thai gyms in the area too
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

I'm from potters bar and have just come back from a few months there. there's a couple of lad who've set up basic mma classes in pb community centre. obviously its not great, but its not that bad a start if youre just wanting to get into things slowly and want something local on a wednesdaynight. i went to a couple to suss it out and it's ok for beginners looking to get fit and learn some basics.

obviously if you want a proper mma gym then you have to travel to one of the places mentioned above. easy enough to get a train from pb station into north london where there's a ton of great gyms too.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I train with the Nibbana MMA guys at oakmere youth and community centre, as stated by London pride, it is a small class aimed at beginners and those of us who maybe on a budget and cant afford to travel into london four/five times a week.
    Theres two MMA classes, 1BJJ, 1 nogi, classes on wed, fri,sat and sun and very reasonably priced.
    Give us a shout if you want more info....

Quote Originally Posted by phatbeard View Post
    I train with the Nibbana MMA guys at oakmere youth and community centre, as stated by London pride, it is a small class aimed at beginners and those of us who maybe on a budget and cant afford to travel into london four/five times a week.
    Theres two MMA classes, 1BJJ, 1 nogi, classes on wed, fri,sat and sun and very reasonably priced.
    Give us a shout if you want more info....
    How much are the lessons and whats the timetable like cheers