Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Video - Artem Lobov Will Fight Anyone, Anywhere for Free

No disrespect to Danny, but I was told that the guys should have winning records.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemSBG View Post
    No disrespect to Danny, but I was told that the guys should have winning records.
    No disrespect taken, just wanted to help. Maybe we can do it when I have a winning record
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Artem doesn't have a winning record and he's fought guys just as good... Should definitely happen

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Artem doesn't have a winning record and he's fought guys just as good... Should definitely happen
    game-over.jpeg.............

Yeah but the whole point of Artem setting his challenge was that he was told to get those wins against guys with winning records. It would be a fight I would want to see but doesn't help Artem's cause.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

I was joking people, hence the cheeky face.

A 7 fight win streak, now that would be worth a shot at the UFC that's for sure, can he get a run like that going, now that's another question.

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    A 7 fight win streak, now that would be worth a shot at the UFC that's for sure, can he get a run like that going, now that's another question.
    He should do it as though he's starting over again, quite a lot of new pro's fight Danny Welsh, therefore, I think he should fight Danny Welsh

He should do it as though he's starting over again, quite a lot of new pro's fight Danny Welsh, therefore, I think he should fight Danny Welsh
    Pull your tongue out of my arsehole, Gary. Dogs do that. You're not a dog, are ya Gary?

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Pull your tongue out of my arsehole, Gary. Dogs do that. You're not a dog, are ya Gary?
    You're an idiot.