Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video - Artem Lobov Will Fight Anyone, Anywhere for Free

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You're an idiot.
    That quote applys to the way you are with Dan.

Unless dan pulled out cause of injury he sustained in fight he's booked on the night before

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Unless dan pulled out cause of injury he sustained in fight he's booked on the night before
    Eh? Does that have any relevance to this at all?
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    Eh? Does that have any relevance to this at all?
    Actually nothing, I'm being a nob and half cut while bored on holiday soz. Was just gutted you pulled out fight with Irving . Still wanna see that fight. As like most like to see the best of you when you fight. My bad

Lobov vs. Welsh would be an awesome fight!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Also i know Danny hasn't got a winning record but if the UFC research fighters and their records then they may stumble across his Thai record and take that into account.

Speaking of Danny's Thai record, is there any video of his fight with Jordan Watson anywhere? Not going to pretend that i'm a huge follower of Thai and my first experience of Jordan was at Gloty but rather interested to see it.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Speaking of Danny's Thai record, is there any video of his fight with Jordan Watson anywhere? Not going to pretend that i'm a huge follower of Thai and my first experience of Jordan was at Gloty but rather interested to see it.
    I think I may have a copy on VHS somewhere, I will have a look. It was quite a while ago. It was on Master A's show in Machester I think

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Actually nothing, I'm being a nob and half cut while bored on holiday soz. Was just gutted you pulled out fight with Irving . Still wanna see that fight. As like most like to see the best of you when you fight. My bad
    LOL very honest

Nobody was more gutted than me pal and hopefully it will happen at some point. He has one of the UCMMA UK1 titles I would like so maybe it could happen on there