Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherdog's Top 10 what could have beens...

Hybrid View

Default Sherdog's Top 10 what could have beens...

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...ve-Beens-51555

Pretty good read, including Lee Murray, Paulo Filho, Rickson Gracie and more.

I rated Lee very highly was such a shame what happened don't know the ins and outs and quite frankly its none of my business but as a fan I sure loved watching him.

Lee was always exciting to watch. His fight with Pele and Anderson had the most amazing atmospheres
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

I didn't get past the first page because it annoys the hell out of me when I have to click through to a different page for every entry. Third world problems I know, and I understand why they do it.....but it's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I didn't get past the first page because it annoys the hell out of me when I have to click through to a different page for every entry. Third world problems I know, and I understand why they do it.....but it's shit.
    Just use the listing tool at the bottom lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Just use the listing tool at the bottom lol...
    Not sure if you seen this.

part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CENgp1J9JU

part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KBFSywLrEc

Pretty much tells it straight though in the article, he had the tools to fight at the top level and earn money, he was greedy and just wanted more of it, so thought he'd get it illegally.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

"If only" Filho and Karo could have put their troubles behind them
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Roulon Gardiner has been on american "The Biggest Loser" recently trying to lose all the weight he's piled on since he quit competing.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Roulon Gardiner has been on american "The Biggest Loser" recently trying to lose all the weight he's piled on since he quit competing.
    Thats crap to hear. I dont know much about his story apart from he was a bit of a hero for winning his olympic gold but didnt have the heart of a fighter didnt like to hurt ppl. Just a shame theres nothing for these guys after olympic success and will only get worse now theres no wrestling in the olympics. As for lee we all make decisions for different reasons I dont pretend to understand them but thats life. The mark kerr one was the mist shocking I remember seeing the documentary years back and thinking how many other fighters from the era were doing same thing.