Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherdog's Top 10 what could have beens...

^ He should have taken the $1,000,000 and fought Fedor.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ He should have taken the $1,000,000 and fought Fedor.
    lol you try fighting a prime Fedor good luck with that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    lol you try fighting a prime Fedor good luck with that haha.
    Dude for a $1,000,000 I'd have fought Fedor, his brother, his dad, his mum and any of his fucking relatives all at the same time.

Yeah, and I bet he thinks back and regrets it whenever he's short at the mini mart
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Dude for a $1,000,000 I'd have fought Fedor, his brother, his dad, his mum and any of his fucking relatives all at the same time.
    Yes but we are talking about someone who does not like violence and has possible anxiety issues. Basically they paying him 1 mill to step in the ring against the most feared man on the planet while scared to death and face possible humiliation with his legacy gone and who knows what mental scares it could leave.

5 mill sounds fair but 1 mill does not go as far as some think.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-04-2013 at 01:38 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

yeah babycakes is right. i went out for the weekend with $1m in my pocket, between dinner, drinks for everyone, cabs and a few dvds i bought, i was left with only $997,648. life sucks.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    yeah babycakes is right. i went out for the weekend with $1m in my pocket, between dinner, drinks for everyone, cabs and a few dvds i bought, i was left with only $997,648. life sucks.
    He would be a huge star after japan and the higher profile you get the more you spend he could of ended up broke or worse.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

bah edit, see you
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hmm.... $1 million for 1 fight which could safeguard your whole future?

Don't care what anyone says, you would get in there and fight for that kind of money knowing what that money could provide you with. Who cares if you lost by KO in under a minute, when your forgotten your forgotten. It's not as though MMA was as big then as it is now so not like people would point at him on the street and snigger
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yes but we are talking about someone who does not like violence and has possible anxiety issues. Basically they paying him 1 mill to step in the ring against the most feared man on the planet while scared to death and face possible humiliation with his legacy gone and who knows what mental scares it could leave.

5 mill sounds fair but 1 mill does not go as far as some think.
    Scared to death?... Guy was a wrestler, beat the greatest wrestler ever to win gold at the olympics, a guy who was unbeaten for 13 years!! He was 1-0 in MMA at the time, he knew what the feeling felt like, if he put Fedor on his back, imo he'd have beaten him.