Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sherdog's Top 10 what could have beens...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Pot calling kettle.
    ...His only losses, except for the very weird fluke loss to Nino Schembri, are against either the number 2 (or one in some circles) LHW, and current Pride MW (just another term for LHW) champion Wanderlei Silva. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (the twin brother of the Pride HW champion) who is a top 10 LHW. The man who was universally recognized as a top 5 HW and who just challenged for the HW title, Mirko CroCop, or the man who was THE #1 HW in the world, Igor Vovchanchyn, and that was a fight during which Saku was clearly winning for the first 10 minutes, before he finally lost all his energy (which was the result of having fought for 90 minutes earlier in the night). What is truly scary is that by most accounts, Saku was competitive with "Lil Nog", was firmly in control of CroCop until suffering an unfortunate eye injury, and actually had Silva in a choke during the 2nd fight.
    Manhoef beat Sakuraba which is a loss you have omitted from the above. My facts are 100% correct.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    Manhoef beat Sakuraba which is a loss you have omitted from the above. My facts are 100% correct.
    He beat a Sakuraba who was past his prime and he didn't really beat him he caught him with a few powerful shots which ended the fight against a much heavier natural athlete. Sakuraba was a light weight remember so getting hit by a ripped light heavy weight who I would like to point out looked suspect (roids) as thats what he will of been after the cut while Saka stayed the same.

I understand you feel the need to defend Hendo in order to protect your man Fedors legacy but wake up please.

Fucking never go Full Retard.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

he didn't really beat him he caught him with a few powerful shots which ended the fight.
    This proves you are a fucking idiot. So he beat him then?... Bottom fucking line is he won, he beat him, he hit him with a few powerful shots that ended his night. You are a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Fucking never go Full Retard.
    yep, I shall refrain from replying to babycakes any further. As a wise man once said -

"never argue with an fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    This proves you are a fucking idiot. So he beat him then?... Bottom fucking line is he won, he beat him, he hit him with a few powerful shots that ended his night. You are a dick.
    He would of beat almost anybody if he connected with them shots. Punchers chance that's all he had and he got lucky. A prime Sakuraba would destroy him id say 7/10 times.

And Gareth your the one saying he wouldn't even make top 10 bet your the kind of guy to stick a Gracie in the top 10.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-04-2013 at 04:43 PM.

He would of beat almost anybody if he connected with them shots. Punchers chance that's all he had and he got lucky. A prime Sakuraba would destroy him id say 7/10 times.

And Gareth your the one saying he wouldn't even make top 10 bet your the kind of guy to stick a Gracie.
    your reading comprehension isn't the best is it? MANHOEF isn't a top 10 MW.

Sakuraba is easily top 5 G.O.A.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
    your reading comprehension isn't the best is it? MANHOEF isn't a top 10 MW.

Sakuraba is easily top 5 G.O.A.T.

Finally you come to your senses welcome back we missed you. Now the only problem is now you agree Sakuraba is number 1 and Fedor Anderson Rutten and Miletich it is proved without questionable doubt that Hendo is not number 1. Thank you for helping me prove my point.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 11-04-2013 at 05:09 PM.

He didn't say Saku was #1 you tit.

Henderson was just great at cutting that was his thing He could put on decent fights at different weights jack of all trades master of none.

Sakuraba on the other hand was not a big guy and held his own against much bigger guys he was a blown up Light weight fighting and more often then not winning. He never cut.
    To be fair baby cakes, every post I see of yours makes me cringe! You ideas and quotes are your own thoughts but they are strange views, there is a common theme though if your a north east fighter you are all over them, never seen such bias in my life.