Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sherdog's Top 10 what could have beens...

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Yeah, and I bet he thinks back and regrets it whenever he's short at the mini mart
    Spat my tea out.

Hmm.... $1 million for 1 fight which could safeguard your whole future?

Don't care what anyone says, you would get in there and fight for that kind of money knowing what that money could provide you with. Who cares if you lost by KO in under a minute, when your forgotten your forgotten. It's not as though MMA was as big then as it is now so not like people would point at him on the street and snigger
    Not everyone enjoys hurting others and there are some out there who refuse to take part no matter what the prize if anything this man should be championed for sticking to his principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    yeah babycakes is right. i went out for the weekend with $1m in my pocket, between dinner, drinks for everyone, cabs and a few dvds i bought, i was left with only $997,648. life sucks.
    Recovered from spitting my tea out, cleaned myself up, read further down and spat it out again.

Hmm.... $1 million for 1 fight which could safeguard your whole future?

Don't care what anyone says, you would get in there and fight for that kind of money knowing what that money could provide you with. Who cares if you lost by KO in under a minute, when your forgotten your forgotten. It's not as though MMA was as big then as it is now so not like people would point at him on the street and snigger
    My point exactly, win win situation and with his wrestling ability and WEIGHT... He had a good chance providing he didn't get his head taken off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    My point exactly, win win situation and with his wrestling ability and WEIGHT... He had a good chance providing he didn't get his head taken off.
    Back then nobody was going to put Fedor on his back and lay on him its easy now saying so but back then you would be giving a totally different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Back then nobody was going to put Fedor on his back and lay on him its easy now saying so but back then you would be giving a totally different opinion.
    I 100% wouldn't for the past 5 years around here and on the net, reviews whatever I've done, I've always been one of the people who said he was overrated. The guys he was fighting in my eyes weren't the best guys to be calling him the best ever. Dan Henderson is the best ever.

I 100% wouldn't for the past 5 years around here and on the net, reviews whatever I've done, I've always been one of the people who said he was overrated. The guys he was fighting in my eyes weren't the best guys to be calling him the best ever. Dan Henderson is the best ever.
    I seriously hope your joking as anybody with a loss to Shields is in no way shape or form regarded as the best ever.

Not joking, hands down, best ever.

If it's not him, then my next picks would probably be Anderson Silva or GSP.

Not joking, hands down, best ever.

If it's not him, then my next picks would probably be Anderson Silva or GSP.
    Lmao its all coming out now I never had you for been a closet fan boy.

closet.jpg

This is the man your looking for

kas.jpg