Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodriguez v Wain, Towler v Robinson - UCFC 5

Etherington is on the card I've heard.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Etherington is on the card I've heard.
    Correct, he was also one of the other peeps I was on about although I'm not sure how that works with Bellator.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Correct, he was also one of the other peeps I was on about although I'm not sure how that works with Bellator.
    The UCFC guys manage him so I'm sure they've got it sussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    The UCFC guys manage him so I'm sure they've got it sussed.
    I'm sure they do, it was the same confusion with the whole Michael Page SFL/Bellator deal in light of the Eddie Alvarez affair.

It will be interesting to see what fight they match for Etherington, Most of the UKs top guys are matched up there already - would he be willing to fight Stav Economou or Martin Thompson?

James Thompson would be cool

Press release says he is on there and seeing as they manage him as stated it will be interesting to see who they get. Anyone know of the act that is closing the show?
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    Press release says he is on there and seeing as they manage him as stated it will be interesting to see who they get. Anyone know of the act that is closing the show?
    Yep. Let's just say I'll be leaving before he's on, but that's just me :-p

I don't know what an academic would be doing at an MMA show anyway...probably showing his true colors. ( <- That was a clue!)
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Yep. Let's just say I'll be leaving before he's on, but that's just me :-p

I don't know what an academic would be doing at an MMA show anyway...probably showing his true colors. ( <- That was a clue!)
    haha i didn't need any clues matey, i know too i didn't think he was known outside of London though pmsl
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    haha i didn't need any clues matey, i know too i didn't think he was known outside of London though pmsl
    Phil Collins is pretty big

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbS8JK4TS8Q