Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rodriguez v Wain, Towler v Robinson - UCFC 5

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    what does he lecture on?
    "We were jammin bunnin and i came out with some silly fact about my favourite plant..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    I've never heard of this chap. what use is an academic going to be in selling tickets? what does he lecture on?

I can't see the crowd maintaining concentration unless it's a truly inspirational lesson.
    I'm only sadened by the justice system. It wasn't too long ago that he was caught red handed killing Colonel Mustard in the study with the lead pipe
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    "We were jammin bunnin and i came out with some silly fact about my favourite plant..."
    ah, a botanist! that really is another matter altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben CQ View Post
    I'm only sadened by the justice system. It wasn't too long ago that he was caught red handed killing Colonel Mustard in the study with the lead pipe
    if he has a conviction for violence that should bolster his credentials with the crowd.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Sorry... I am probably being completely blind here but is that Pro Green singing or just turning up...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

i have just received a pm which confirms that he is a 'rap-singer'. you've seen the rap singers... you've seen them. down by the corn exchange, near the multi-storey. they come on, do a little rap... you know the rap singers.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Andre Winner (14-7-1) vs. Louis Chapman (4-2) added to the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Andre Winner (14-7-1) vs. Louis Chapman (4-2) added to the bill.
    that shouldn't last long then!. By the sounds of it should be a quick night.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Guys I know a few of you must be over 30 no disrespect I am just trying to point out that Pro Green is huge and should attract a hell of a lot to see him.

This is how huge he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KSrnYyqz0
    Last edited by Babycakes; 10-05-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Wain would KO Towler early IMO.
    This, but they are trying to build Towler & pad out his record hence the steady stream of easier opponents albeit Ben Smith was a great win. I'm not sure why they are trying to do this however as there is no chance of him getting into the UFC or Bellator due to his CR & style of fighting imho.
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quote Originally Posted by Valour5 View Post
    This, but they are trying to build Towler & pad out his record hence the steady stream of easier opponents albeit Ben Smith was a great win. I'm not sure why they are trying to do this however as there is no chance of him getting into the UFC or Bellator due to his CR & style of fighting imho.
    Impressive at the time but in light of how Ben Smith has done since then not so much so, Ian Freeman really pushes Towler and gets him good fight opportunities and to be fair to the guy he really seems to put in the hard yards but Wain and Grove would both be to much for him