Thread: Jamaine Facey Vs Jordan Wright *Video* The one people have been talking about!

Hybrid View

Default Jamaine Facey Vs Jordan Wright *Video* The one people have been talking about!

The fight everyone has been waiting for; Jamaine Facey taking on Jordan Wright in a Lightweight UK1 title fight. This fight was extremely entertaining and Wright showed why he is a prospect for the future with his gutsy performance. This fight has caused a lot of controversy over the last few days, but in all seriousness I think people should just appreciate how well both guys fought on the night, it was one hell of a battle!

http://love2fightuk.com/2013/04/11/j...3-fight-video/

Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Great fight, but the highlight for me was definitely the rapper wearing a single MMA glove. Brilliant. I wonder what his thought process was there..."when in Rome..?"

It was a good fight, I'd still prefer them to wear bigger gloves, Jordan's face was a mess and he took some seriously heavy shots.

I want a shot at Jamaine's title.......someone sort it out
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

You've got Dave's number, give him a call. If not, tell me and I'll send it you.

I wanted to see the afters that people were moaning about.