Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cage Warriors 53 Live Results

Administrator

Main card will be shown again tomorrow night on MMAjunkie.com at 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I watched it on my iPhone from cagewarriors live and it was fine... Don't know what everyone else's issue was.

IMO Pennington is going to handle Remedios.
    i think he will stop him in the 1st too. he is also fighting Fawcett on M4TC. and Fawcett justt stopped him. that should be a better fight.

the doolan fight went how i thought aswell.

when grant and doolan were matched i was expecting grant to win. even though pennington lost to grant he still looked pretty impresive, so i was swaying towards him winning the doolan fight. its quite a reverse reasoning. if you get what i mean

i think Pennington will beat Remedios, looked really composed against Doolan on Saturday. awesome technical fight to watch. FOTN in my opinion
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

I thought it deserved FOTN but obviously I`m biased.
    For me regards the SnA fight Leigh finds himself in a no lose situation. He wins and he beats someone who has just beaten the UK number 5 and gets the SnA belt. If he loses everyone will point out to the fact that he was on paper the underdog anyway (even though he`s had 4 times as many fights).
    Personally I think Leigh`s wrestling will be a new puzzle for JP to try to solve, as his coach I hope he does and we`ll prepare him as well as possible like we did for Saturday`s fight.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Is the Remedios fight for the title? Did Grant vacate it?

Grant has an exclusive contract with CW so would of been unable to defend his SnA and M4TC belts. He vacated both.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Administrator

Reminder that the repeat is on MMAjunkie.com at 7pm tonight.

will some1 put the link here please. or tell me where abouts on jun kie to watch the stream please

oh well iv missed the doolan pennington fight AGAIN. couldnt find the stream on junkie

It was on the main page of the website, dunno how you could of missed it lol

Great fight by Pennington, I've been a big fan since he started and thought he'd go far, must admit I thought he was the underdog in this one which makes it even more impressive.

Reckon he will sub leigh in round 1 or 2. Will be a useful fight for Pennington going forward though as Leigh will show him things he hasn't seen in a fight before with his strength and powerful takedowns.
    Last edited by hairymachine; 15-04-2013 at 07:40 PM.