Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJJ Scotland/GB Scotland

So does it mean Marcos rules the roost on GB decisions that are made within Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    So does it mean Marcos rules the roost on GB decisions that are made within Scotland?
    Ricky Gillian's place is Gracie Barra under Lagarto, Marcos will be GB under the estima brothers. I don't know how GB affilation works exactly but I don't think either gym will have anymore to do with each other than they do right now. At least if there both under the same affilation then one of Rickys blue belts cant open a school a mile from Marcos's gym in Kille as I believe was on the cards at one point.

If that bluebelt had opened up in killie I don't reckon he'd of lasted long anyway.
    Fuck no-gi

And just what was that Blue belt thinking, opening a school right next to a Black Belt???

Must have came to his senses in the end.

Who the fuck is going to train with a Blue belt, when a Black Belt is just down the road.

Like Gi-boy said, he would not have lasted long.
    58KG (126 lbs) Wuss, the same weight as my 13 year old nephew.

The most hated Gaijin of all

From Glasgow to Edinburgh through the central belt I am pretty sure we are passed the stage where a blue belt needs to teach in Scotland. There are enough qualified higher grades these days.

Quote Originally Posted by mainsy View Post
    From Glasgow to Edinburgh through the central belt I am pretty sure we are passed the stage where a blue belt needs to teach in Scotland. There are enough qualified higher grades these days.

Agreed but I know blue belts who can coach better than some of the purple/brown belts coaching out there