Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Completely random question....

MMA has been on various Cable networks, OK and I guess BAMMA did air on Channel 5 once but that wouldn't quantify it as being mainstream. Loads of sports are on a variety of sports channels that doesn't mean it is mainstream.

MMA is not recognised as a Sport and still sits within a minority who watches/participates.

When it sits within a majority as opposed to minority then it is mainstream.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

The only reason it is not in all papers and channels is the right people have not yet been paid off.

Its not mainstream when you say you enjoy MMA and then have to explain that MMA is that thing they know as Cage Fighting.

Long way to go in the UK still
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

babycakes you talk complete and utter shit. every post i read of yours annoys me. bore off

But none of you think that it was Ian Freeman alone?... That's cool, I just wanted to see how many people agreed with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    babycakes you talk complete and utter shit. every post i read of yours annoys me. bore off
    mad.jpg..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    But none of you think that it was Ian Freeman alone?... That's cool, I just wanted to see how many people agreed with him.

Where have you read that Ian claimed this mate?

What is your issue with Ian? He was certainly one of the few who really pushed this sports popularity in the early days. I have seen that statement on his Twitter. I think he is entitled to put that kind of thing without people like you who have done next to nothing questioning him.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

I don't have any problem with him in the slightest, I just wanted the peoples opinion, therefore I am fully entitled to ask whatever I like, it's just like me saying I made Sales in the UK possible, people would disagree. I would argue that I've not done next to nothing, see?.. It's semantics, nothing sinister, just a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't have any problem with him in the slightest, I just wanted the peoples opinion, therefore I am fully entitled to ask whatever I like, it's just like me saying I made Sales in the UK possible, people would disagree. I would argue that I've not done next to nothing, see?.. It's semantics, nothing sinister, just a question.
    1 minute your up his ass talking about how great the event looks and the next minute asking questions like this trying to put him in bad light.
    ohdear5.jpg