Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuf 18

Quote Originally Posted by DanWelsh View Post
    "Try knock me out" lol LEGEND!
    No word of a lie mate. Whether you are doing his middle or he's doing yours he'd give that instruction.

I think the only time he ever wore a head guard was ahead of the Pennington fight and he'd make us go harder. the guy is a machine! possible the biggest BW going i've seen too!
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

so who does people think will be the most marketable to send in. wooten grant and holohan all have great records, hewitt has just been knocked out recently so that might hinder his shout. id expect to see 1 of our guys on the show at least.

with the house been split into 2 genders, does any body know if they are going to have twice as many of each and make them fight to get in the house or if it will be similar to the smashes where they just stick them straight in. personally id like to see them fight to get in. it gives them a bigger chance.

also seen somewhere that kakai went over. not sure if this is 100% but with them just being over sweden recently, he has a good record and is legit id expect to see him in there.

watching the video on mmafighting.com and there was some british lass who said a few lines introducing herself.

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    watching the video on mmafighting.com and there was some british lass who said a few lines introducing herself.
    That would be Laura Howarth of ZT Fight School

Laura Howarth is trained by the always wonderful Rosi Sexton I believe

So Laura is trained by Ryan and Big Bri as previously stated but she's trained by Rosi as well?

She actually trains out of ZT Fight Skool in Hove.
    I`ve only done a very tiny part of her training, she comes to do some sessions with me but I can`t take any credit for her development.
    That goes to the team at ZT Fight Skool.
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

Ah sorry I think it's Sarah Moras who trained with Rosi.

Forget I said anything

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
    She actually trains out of ZT Fight Skool in Hove.
    I`ve only done a very tiny part of her training, she comes to do some sessions with me but I can`t take any credit for her development.
    That goes to the team at ZT Fight Skool.
    You should still be proud of yourself id be over the moon if a x student got on the show. I see your been humble but im sure you added a few things to her development so you deserve some credit at minimum.

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Laura trains with myself sol and Kenny moyston and wrestling at zt with dani vlad but she has trained with Rosie and Rosie has helped her out a lot she has been really enjoying going to train at gym o1 with big bri and his fighters she also trains bjj at elements in Brighton she also holds a black belt in kick boxing and karate.. She is 6.0.0 in k1 2.0.0 in boxing and 4.0.0 in mma

Some of her fights

http://youtu.be/ITv6zZ0UQfw

http://youtu.be/SplJx5vxebQ
    Last edited by R.T.G.W; 20-04-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma