Thread: John Quinn

Default John Quinn

Has he retired?

Hopefully not. I would love to see if he could make LW and go on a good run.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

anyone ???

???????????

No, he's not retired
    Billy Quinn

Thanks for the reply mate, was just wondering as he hasn't fought since 2011, any idea when he will be fighting again? Hope its not too long before hes climbing the UK rankings again, top fighter.

Quinn took silver in one of the grappling comps a few months ago so obviously still trains. Be good to see him back fighting.

There are quite a few Scottish guys who have dropped off the radar. Anyone know if guys like Caldwell, Hyslop, Gary Ward, Marcos Nardini are still fighting?
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Quinn took silver in one of the grappling comps a few months ago so obviously still trains. Be good to see him back fighting.

There are quite a few Scottish guys who have dropped off the radar. Anyone know if guys like Caldwell, Hyslop, Gary Ward, Marcos Nardini are still fighting?

To add to these names, Doni Miller, kieran McBride, Darren Gray??