Thread: is there such thing as white collar mma or vale tudo

Hybrid View

Default is there such thing as white collar mma or vale tudo

like the title suggestt
    thinking of doing a white collar boxing bout friend of mine picked up a grand lucky guy for a ko win but might aswell see if theres white collar mma out there aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Jakmma92 View Post
    like the title suggestt
    thinking of doing a white collar boxing bout friend of mine picked up a grand lucky guy for a ko win but might aswell see if theres white collar mma out there aswell
    UCMMA run a White Collar show called WCMMA.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Isn't it actually called Amateur MMA...?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

90% of "pro" MMA fights in the UK are basically white collar MMA.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

If you are thinking about picking up a lucky grand you will probably have to sell a couple hundred tickets buddy

Average ticket deal - 5 (200 tickets)
    Occasional ticket deal - 10 (100 tickets)

If your friend for 1000 either he sold a shed load of tickets or he stepped in last minute to fight someone who should have beaten him that had sold hundreds of tickets himself.

You normally dont get paid for white collar boxing apart from tickets, its usually just novice interclubs basically.

You can get a few quid in Unlicensed boxing, (Pro rules without a license), but you normally gotta take on a heavy favourite in his own back yard.

You wont get a grand in even Pro MMA unless you are half decent or a sacraficial late replacement!

If anyone ever does an MMA movie on white collar MMA they should call it "Enter the Fantasist" and set it on a remote island where an eccentric millionaire has a grand prix event with a thousand quid as the winner takes all prize
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

white collar , just lol ... i want to fight , but i dont really want to fight that hard

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/