Thread: Holm Rousey KO Reactions

Default Holm Rousey KO Reactions

A gif of the reactions of Ronda and Hollys family and friends during the fight.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LoneRightAsi...hwaterclam.gif

can't bear to look away from the left panel to see their reactions!
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Jeez the old man preacher looks like he is about to blow a gasket easy old boy.

I partly blame Browne for this he is a fighter he should have known Ronda was not ready he should of spoke up.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-11-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    Retired 2k and out.

wish I had a camera on me when Holm landed the high kick.

Surprized nobody in the house woke up.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Jeez the old man preacher looks like he is about to blow a gasket easy old boy.

I partly blame Browne for this he is a fighter he should have known Ronda was not ready he should of spoke up.
    holm looked pretty poor in her ufc outings, and very few people out there thought that ronda wouldn't just toss her on her head and win in minutes... easy to say in retrospect. imagine telling the woman that gives you sex you think someone she's a very significant favourite over is going to kick her ass
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    holm looked pretty poor in her ufc outings, and very few people out there thought that ronda wouldn't just toss her on her head and win in minutes... easy to say in retrospect. imagine telling the woman that gives you sex you think someone she's a very significant favourite over is going to kick her ass
    She proberbly gives him it up his ass with a strap on thats why Brendan ran for cover.
    Retired 2k and out.