Thread: CWFC 53: Entire main card available to watch online

Administrator

Default CWFC 53: Entire main card available to watch online

If you missed the show on Saturday night, the main-card show can be viewed again below (available until midnight on Tuesday).

Just watched the full main card for the first time, some great fights there. I was really interested in the Doolan-Pennington fight, it looked like a bantamweight fighting a featherweight. I was rooting for Doolan but he couldn't really get his striking combinations going like he usually does although he did show some good takedowns. Pennington was impressive, the sub was slick and imo this guy can go all the way.

Also I lol'd when the commentator reffered to Garry Christie as Chris Garry after the Calderwood fight

John was kicking himself for that on the bus back the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Mitchell View Post
    John was kicking himself for that on the bus back the hotel.
    Lol he had the right idea.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    Also I lol'd when the commentator reffered to Garry Christie as Chris Garry after the Calderwood fight
    I'm not quite sure where my head was at there! I did correct myself though. Apologies to both Garry and Chris
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

Must be something about the DNFT, I had a spell where I couldn't help calling them the Dinka Ninji Fight Team!
    Commentator: CWFC, Kayo MMA, Shock n Awe. SAFE MMA. johngooden.co.uk @johngoodenuk

1:48:13 was probably my favorite bit of commentary.

#beastmode
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/