Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Josh rosenthal arrested ?

Dude your "mma trainign" blog did start off consisting entirely of you walking your dog, yet you expect me to treat it as a genuine article, sorry but that to me is a piss take. Several times you have come across as a troll or trolled threads, ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf?

All a few of us have ever asked is for some form of proof you are legit, then I would hold my hands up and say fair enough, you took the piss but were actually genuine, not much to ask is it? A vid of your fight the other night, pics even, even just statign the event and who you lost to etc, but until I see some proof, sorry but I call troll and always will on the internets.

Plus I have fought - even in Japan where I beat the shit out of Mothra.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

This section is for pro fighters I am not pro yet so this is something we can talk about in the section it belongs under Amateur.

Speak for yourself, I beat Mothra.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by shielsy View Post
    Yeah, they are VERSIONS of cocaine and heroin, its not the same as what you'd be buying on the street corner off dodgey dave now is it. Mary jane is Mary jane. As long as your educated on the matter, and you can get ahold of certain strains then its no different from the medical marijuana in Cali', Colarado, Washington etc, etc.
    I was replying to the post that stated there is no medical heroin/cocaine, and pointing out that there is. The stuff on the street is a VERSION (cut) of the stuff in medicine, so no it is not what dodgy dave sells. I didn't mention medical marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    I was replying to the post that stated there is no medical heroin/cocaine, and pointing out that there is. The stuff on the street is a VERSION (cut) of the stuff in medicine, so no it is not what dodgy dave sells. I didn't mention medical marijuana.
    Quote Originally Posted by RRR View Post
    Both cocaine and heroin(diamorphine) are currently in use in the NHS.
    So both Cocaine and Heroin are not in use, there are versions of them like you stated, but Cocaine and Heroin as 99% of the population would know them, are not in use. No you did not mention Marijuana. My point was there is no difference between what peple call 'medical marijuana' and the marijuana you get from 'dodgey dave', the only sticky point (pun intended) being you have less choice.