Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Josh rosenthal arrested ?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    He's already had a t-shirt created in support of him.

    Pics or GTFO.

    I would wear a 'Free Rosenthal' t shirt, definitely.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Nathan_Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    bishop auckland
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post
    Pics or GTFO.

    I would wear a 'Free Rosenthal' t shirt, definitely.
    I provided a pic. It is show when you quoted my comment lol.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

  3. #23

    Default

    Tougher sentences all round, I think. People moan about people only getting 10 years for murder while people get 5 for 'growing some harmless plants that occur naturally, maaaaaan'. People skip around the connections between drug dealing and all the other terrible and violent crimes which come associated with it. Whether drugs should be illegal is another issue all together but the fact remains that it is, and while it is, there is a fucking HUGE amount of other crime directly caused by it.

    When you go to jail for 5 years for dealing drugs, you're not going to jail just for selling some leaves that 'the man' decided were baaaaaad m'kay. You're going to jail for all the guys who OD'd in the gutter, all the guys who got shot for dealing on someone else's patch, and all the lives torn apart by drugs in one way or another.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

  4. #24

    Default

    How many guys have od'd in the gutter due to cannabis? How much fighting for someones patch goes on due to cannabis? Relative to the 10 years for murder is cannabis due 5 years? Does one persons cannabis have half the effect as one persons murder? Really?!
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

  5. #25
    Senior Member partridge3834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    liverpool england
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    God Schmod, I just wanna know who was the first person to go around the globe smoking plants til he found one that got him high, he is a god in my eyes!
    And then the first cow was milked...

  6. #26
    Senior Member partridge3834's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    liverpool england
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Tougher sentences all round, I think. People moan about people only getting 10 years for murder while people get 5 for 'growing some harmless plants that occur naturally, maaaaaan'. People skip around the connections between drug dealing and all the other terrible and violent crimes which come associated with it. Whether drugs should be illegal is another issue all together but the fact remains that it is, and while it is, there is a fucking HUGE amount of other crime directly caused by it.

    When you go to jail for 5 years for dealing drugs, you're not going to jail just for selling some leaves that 'the man' decided were baaaaaad m'kay. You're going to jail for all the guys who OD'd in the gutter, all the guys who got shot for dealing on someone else's patch, and all the lives torn apart by drugs in one way or another.
    No.Your going to jail to finance the Industrial Prison Industry,DEA and all the other agencies that are funded for the most part by "the war on (weed) Drugs" maaaan.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Tougher sentences all round, I think. People moan about people only getting 10 years for murder while people get 5 for 'growing some harmless plants that occur naturally, maaaaaan'. People skip around the connections between drug dealing and all the other terrible and violent crimes which come associated with it. Whether drugs should be illegal is another issue all together but the fact remains that it is, and while it is, there is a fucking HUGE amount of other crime directly caused by it.

    When you go to jail for 5 years for dealing drugs, you're not going to jail just for selling some leaves that 'the man' decided were baaaaaad m'kay. You're going to jail for all the guys who OD'd in the gutter, all the guys who got shot for dealing on someone else's patch, and all the lives torn apart by drugs in one way or another.
    How many companies cause untold death and misery to people across the world? Pretty much every oil company, numerous aerospace companies (weapons etc), jewellers (blood diamonds) etc... What should the sentence be for using their products?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

  8. #28

    Default

    I don't make the rules. There should be tougher sentences for things like murder and rape but I don't think drug offences should be taken lightly. And for all you claiming weed is an exception and doesn't hurt anyone, how many people get jail time for being in possession of weed for personal use? In fact, how many people even get a criminal record if they're caught in possession? It's already taken pretty lightly by authorities. Frankly, if you're running a cannabis factory, you deserve to go to fucking jail.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,171

    Default

    Who has been hurt by weed?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    I don't make the rules. There should be tougher sentences for things like murder and rape but I don't think drug offences should be taken lightly. And for all you claiming weed is an exception and doesn't hurt anyone, how many people get jail time for being in possession of weed for personal use? In fact, how many people even get a criminal record if they're caught in possession? It's already taken pretty lightly by authorities. Frankly, if you're running a cannabis factory, you deserve to go to fucking jail.
    you do realise it's practically legal in Cali and it was apparently a federal bust on a state sanctioned medical grow?
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.